Wednesday, May 26, 2010

..

Time again and again u have say thing that make me angry and pissed.
Are u doing it on purpose to spike me which u think it is an
entertainment and it's fun and funny to you?

I always try to accept and endure all the shit coming from u. All my
fren even ask if I deserve that kind of treatment from you. Given your
age, which u dun really behave like the same when u r working. It keep
me thinking why u r so weird. It's a two diff you!

I like ur agressive and confidence. But sometime u just over do it.
Aren't u feel tired always on the winning side? I mayb a small girl
who seem like she knows nothing but tat does not mean tat u r always
right.

Is there something wrong with ur brains? The game btw u and me had
started and this time, I shall be the one who call hault.

>:!

No comments: