my fren are not supportive of it! Some how I still wan to do it and
bang myself hard on the wall. I feel that it's no longer the same but
I dun mind xxx as a fren. Every word xxx say is not convincing enough.
Is like the last time tat xxx keep repeating about tat something. Xxx
can no longer use the same tactic on me again.! I see thru xxx and no
longer fall for tat trick. Ineed someone sincere. Too tired to keep
guessing on ones thought.
P/s: man who is tooo over confident of themselves make pple feel
irritated. They are so full of themselves. Sometimes there a need to
be humble .
Another person say I m not going to pass my driving. Wats up?? Sad sad
sad y no one tell me positive thing ?Thought of changing to auto come
to my mind..
No comments:
Post a Comment